Learn more about Hypnobirthing
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Visit our FAQs to get answers to the most commonly asked questions. If your questions aren't answered here, please contact us.
- Free Hypnobirthing Taster
- Sign Up for your free online taster of hypnobirthing, includes free MP3 and chapter of The Hypnobirthing Book .
- ZenBirth Recommendations
- We collaborate with a wide range of professionals to help support your before, during and after your baby's birth. Click here for our recommendations in your area.
- ZenBirth Blog and Facebook Page
- The Blog and FB Page are packed full of useful articles and links.
- Beautiful Birth Stories and Testimonials
- Be inspired by ZenMamas and their birth partners. Read these stories and testimonials.
- Free Positive Birth Meetings
- We are committed to spreading positivity about pregnancy, birth and parenthood. Several members of our team volunteer for the Positive Birth Movement, running free monthly meetings.
- Free Consultations
- Free telephone or Skype consultations available. Contact us for details.
- Hypnobirthing Association
- The Hypnobirthing Association was founded by Katharine Graves, author of The Hypnobirthing Book and creator of the KG Hypnobirthing Programme.
- Association for Improvements in Maternity Services
- A.I.M.S. has been at the forefront of the childbirth movement for more than fifty years.
Inspiring Hypnobirth Videos
- Chilled out birth of Baby Oliver
- These first-time parents enjoy a lovely, intimate and super chilled out hypnobirthing in water in a birth centre.
Calm hypnobirth for Baby Anya
- This is an amazing home water birth with a remarkably calm mother and a wonderfully attentive birth partner. Just lovely!
Baby Daisy's easy home birth
- These second-time parents clearly did lots and lots of practice and preparation together for this inspiring home hypnobirth in water.
Perfect arrival of Baby Jemima
- This hyponbirth in a birth centre (not in water) shows just how effective using hypnobirthing together with active birth positions can be.
A Gentle Hypno C-section
- This moving birth is a gentle c-section using hypno techniques, and shows how making informed choices can enable parents to get the right birth for them whatever the circumstances.
Baby Mariah's relaxed hypnobirth
- This hospital hypnobirth is a wonderful example of a couple who did lots of practice together. They were well-prepared to make their baby's birth so calm, and dad is a super birth companion.
Wonderfully intimate hypnobirth of Baby Sloane
- This is a beautiful birth at home in water. See how well the couple work together and, again, how central dad is in supporting mum the whole way through.
Baby Fabi's super beautiful hypnobirth
- This gorgeous home water birth relays how birth is both a spiritual and sensual experience and a beautiful way for baby to emerge into the world.